We are working with a leading Irish PLC in the manufacturing sector, who have an excellent opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join their tax team.
This role is suited to a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with extensive knowledge and experience in the area of tax accounting. A professional tax qualification would be beneficial (but not essential).
This role will work closely with the Group's international finance teams and a network of tax advisors to ensure that the Group's corporate tax compliance responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Monitoring the Group's tax reporting and payments systems manner and that relevant forecasts are kept up to date.
- Manage of the Group's tax monthly cash flow forecast.
- You will be responsible for current and deferred tax accounting.
- You will be responsible for managing the Groups charges process and IT system
- Liaising with international finance teams to ensure the Group's
transfer pricing policies are applied consistently across the Group
- Supporting the updating and maintenance of the companies legal agreements, Engagement with international tax authorities and Group auditors on transfer pricing matters.
- You will be responsible for supporting the Tax Team and other functions in designing, implementing and monitoring the international tax strategy and advising the Global business on tax matters.
- You will be assisting with the management of the tax audit process and the key stakeholders.
- A qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- 2- 4 years experience in either an industry tax role, or professional practice firm
- Tax Qualification is desired but not essential