We are working with an exciting and rapidly growing US tech firm operating in a cutting edge space and seeking to expand their global presence.
The client is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their Statutory Reporting team in their Dublin office, responsible for accounting practices, data and compliance across the EMEA region
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in the tech space and collaborate with some of the best thinkers and leaders in industry on many exciting projects going forward.
- Work with various stakeholders internally and externally across the region to provide an efficient and accurate monthly and yearly close process.
- Ownership of preparing Statutory Financial Statements for EMEA entities.
- Journal entry review, bank reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Assist with EMEA annual financial and management reporting.
- Assist in the research of data, entries, payments issued and audit routines, including supporting statutory and tax audits
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- 3-5 years post qualified experience in an industry role.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and ability to apply these practically. IFRS and any local GAAP is a plus.
- Experience in multi-national environment preferred.