Our client is a globally recognised leader in their sector, due to the size of their balance sheet they have requirements from a treasury perspective. This role will offer autonomy and responsibility within a well ran team in Dublin.
- Monthly, quarterly and year closing within corporate guidelines under IFRS
- Consolidated financial statement for Ireland
- Manage and engage with the external auditors
- Assist with the preparation of tax reporting/filing
- Prepare the statistical reports for Central Bank
- Lead and assist with multiple projects and upgrades.
- Accounting qualified ACA/ACCA
- 3-5 years experience in accounting,
- Treasury Accounting with similar IFRS welcomed
- Good analytic skills
- Understanding of FX and derivatives
- Experience in working with SAP is an advantage
On offer is share options, bonus, pension and excellent work life balance. If any overtime this is accrued as additional holidays.