I am currently partnering with an Award winning retail technology start up that offers SaaS solutions to the eCommerce and online retail sectors.
My client is currently looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive to join their growing team. This role will begin as an Individual Contributor position with the opportunity to lead the commercial sales function for the business as VP or Head of Sales in time.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day management of all sales activity and generation of new business for the company.
- To exceed personal sales quota and KPIs set out by the CEO.
- Daily calls and meetings with prospects and customers to drive activity.
- Drive feedback and bring insights from client meetings and internal meetings to help close deals, help company scale, and drive higher client retention.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and departments to optimise results.
- Continuously provide strategic plans for growth.
- Execute sales and effectively manage the sales process and activities.
- Drive revenue through complex, go-to-market strategies.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of companies products, industry news, and those of competitors.
Required Skills And Experience
- 4+ years of sales management in SaaS industry.
- Experience in helping with onboarding and leading new colleagues would be an advantage.
- Impeccable presentation skills.
- Highly strategic, interpersonal and analytical in nature.
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear, memorable, and inspirational way.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience building out a team and creating new business opportunities.
- Highly collaborative, team player, positive attitude.