Phoenix have been approached by a Household brand, with international expansion. This role is a Senior Finance appointment and will be the lead in a business defining transformation project.
The successful candidate will act as the primary point of contact for all areas in respect to this project and will be responsible for on boarding the new strategic initiatives for the business into all areas of Finance whilst ensuring that the commercial objectives of the business are met.
- Full Ownership and responsibility for the delivery and finance transformation projects
- Set up a Gold standard finance project team
- Manage Property, tax, reporting, operation and commercial finance relationships
- Build from a blank page to end solution the finance flow
- Ownership of controls, systems and processes
- Invest in the latest tech and automation where suitable
- Have a vision and ability to roll out projects
- Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience in Global Process Owner and or transformation
- Excellent communication skills combined
- Strong breadth of experience in finance roles, focused on either accounting or project delivery
- Excellent project management skills - demonstrated ability to manage projects and teams
- Experience with systems set-up/changes a distinct advantage