Our client is a well-known, international aviation lessor who are looking to add a Senior Legal Counsel to their team based in Dublin.
- Join an existing collegiate legal team with colleagues in Ireland and across the globe
- Excellent remuneration package
- A firm with a positive culture and low attrition to back that up
- A dynamic, commercial legal experience with involvement in the transaction from initial LOI stage through to execution, and post-completion.
- Hybrid working & Flexible working
- Dublin city-centre offices
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Draft, review and negotiate transnational and financing agreements e.g. aircraft purchase and lease contracts amendment agreements and loan agreements, LOIs
- An end-to-end role managing transactions through documentation phase to closing and working to tight deadlines
- Provide commercial, solutions-focused advice
- Liaise and working cross-functionally including technical, risk, finance, commercial and incorporate relevant comments and advice into relevant transactional documents and negotiations as appropriate
- Manage external counsel relationships in multiple jurisdictions
- Ad hoc duties and occasional travel as assigned
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Qualified lawyer.
- Top tier domestic or global law firm training advantageous
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in aircraft leasing/asset management or for a top tier law firm specialising in asset management/aircraft leasing transactions and corporate financing transactions
- Excellent drafting and negotiating skills
- Experience dealing with global corporate/commercial matters advantageous
- Proven ability to work in a busy environment to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adopts a commercial, pragmatic, solutions-focused approach