The chosen candidate will play a part on an energetic team that will be reporting to the head of Fund Accounting. You will work side by side with your team across the whole company to build and maintain strong relationships with the clients. This role would be suited for anyone who is highly motivated to progress their career within Fund Accounting.
- Arrange the NAV calculations on a monthly and quarterly frequency for the SVP within a defined environment.
- Keep in constant contact with Asset services, third parties and banks to make sure the completion of processing transactions in a timely manner.
- Amend any issues that arise and ensure that the aged items on the cash and position reconciliation is fixed in a timely manner
- Create and maintain NAV calculation work-flows and procedures.
- Create fee calculations and profit and loss allocations.
- Ensure the audit process is successful and completed in a timely manner.
- Analyse the corporate actions as well as the fund pricing and profit and loss reports.
- Liaise with the Transfer agency Team to help with the investor capital calls , distributions and statements.
- Make up quarterly regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland
- Holds a Financial Degree
- Has experience in Fund Accounting, preferably Private Equity
- Has a good understanding of the Financial markets and products
- Has the ambition to complete the ACCA qualifications, if not already completed
- Good communication skills both written and spoken