Senior FP&A Business Partner - Manufacturing
Whats on offer
- Excellent salary
- Hybrid working model
- Responsible for managing the planning and preparation of the annual budget process including the delivery of accurate and timely data to senior management & other stakeholders.
- Managing the annual re forecasting process, ensuring the accuracy of the year end forecast.
- Responsible for the completion of the monthly forecast process, including the analysis, interpretation and explanation of variances to budget on a monthly basis, this will include liaising with Business Managers.
- Supporting the business with the provision of accurate sales, pricing and margin information.
- Maintain regular finance and business analysis reporting to support core business functions and decision-making
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA etc
- 2+ years pqe required
- 2+ years experience in budgeting and forecasting
- The ability to communicate with business owners, colleagues, and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Commercial minded accountant