My client is a well-known fashion retail start-up who are looking to build out the commercial finance function in the coming years. This will be the first hire on the FP&A team which will give the success candidate great exposure to the growth and commercial strategies of the business.
- Support month end review and analysis of business unit and group functions performance vs. budget/forecast/prior year to identify any key trends
- Assist with the businesses strategy and planning process to include review and assessment of financial/non-financial KPI's and to challenge business units on projected performance
- Full ownership of the financial modelling process to support the strategic growth of the business and challenge key business decisions
- Establish strong lines of communication within the finance team and with business partners to raise issues and provide insight for decision making.
- Analyse financial data, summarise, and provide a concise and meaningful commentary of variances to Commercial Partnerships stakeholders for quarterly reporting, ad hoc analysis and key management reporting deliverables.
- Develop key relationships with stakeholders.
- Chartered accountant - ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA etc
- Up to 3 years pqe ideally
- Financial modelling experience is essential
- Practice trained in Corporate Finance is desirable but not essential
- Driven individual with a commercial mindset
- Entrepreneurial experience or interest is essential