A leading Fund Management Company is hiring a Senior Compliance Analyst to join their team.
Located in Limerick on a hybrid basis, this role offers strong career progression opportunities and a competitive package.
- Opportunity to work with a Leading Management Company
- Competitive package and benefits
- Superb career development opportunities
- Enjoy an agile approach to work - hybrid working model in place
- Excellent opportunity to work alongside senior internal and external stakeholders
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the implementation and ongoing review of procedures and policies related to investment compliance monitoring and risk management
- Perform regular monitoring in relation to investment compliance restrictions and regular risk management reporting
- Produce risk/fund compliance analysis reports & present to the management and executives
- Maintain and develop the communication with fund's stakeholders such as investment managers, administrators, auditors, etc
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years experience in the funds sector with prior exposure in investment Compliance & Risk Management for UCITS and/or AIFM
- Qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting
- Extensive knowledge of Luxembourg and European regulatory framework (UCITS, AIFMD, CESR/ESMA guidelines)