Our client is a top tier law firm with a market leading disputes & investigations department who are looking to growth their team before the end of the year. This role will work with an experienced and well balanced team and also closely with a reputable Partner.
- Acting for leading market participants, domestic and international.
- Advising on business critical commercial disputes, including Commercial Court work.
- Advising on the deployment of various methods of dispute resolution to include litigation, mediation, expert determination and arbitration, as the most mainstream.
- Actively engaging in business development and thought leadership initiatives and seeking out opportunities for new work.
- Drafting legal documents clearly and concisely, creating solutions using legal knowledge and commercial judgement to advise and support all of our clients.
- Attending networking and marketing events.
- Developing strong relationships with the firm's clients, ensuring the highest quality of service and acting in a diligent, responsible and professional manner.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise:
- 5+ years relevant post qualification experience
- Strong academic credentials
- Excellent analytically, technical and drafting skills
- High level of commercial and business awareness
- Calm and measured approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills