Our client is a major Irish business growing at a rapid pace and going through a period of exciting change and enormous success. They are seeking a Senior Accountant to join their fast-growing Finance Team and support their operations in Dublin as well as across multiple sites they operate internationally.
This role offers an unrivalled opportunity to join a massively successful business in the pre-IPO stage and involves a highly competitive package from salary, bonus and a generous equity package.
If you are an energetic, ambitious and enthusiastic Qualified Accountant seeking the next big step in your career then this is the perfect role for you.
- Cost Analysis of process changes across the business.
- Costing and Variance Analysis.
- Budgeting and forecasting support for the larger function.
- System Implementation and process improvement project management.
- Must hold a professional Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA) with at least 2 years PQE.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or medical manufacturing business an advantage.
- Extensive experience with costing, forecasting and budgeting of large business essential.
- Ambitious, progression-focused and passionate about growing a business.