EXCLUSIVE: RPA DEVELOPER (Hybrid working)
Phoenix Search have partnered with a global Investor Services Provider that has a focus on investing & preserving capital in a sustainable & compliant manner. They provide a comprehensive range of compliance, administration, asset & advisory services as a trusted partner to investment funds & institutional clients, global corporates, private wealth & family office clients, operating worldwide
This is an excellent opportunity who is self starting, highly motivated, has good communication skills and is a highly capable, experienced RPA developer, preferably on Automation Anywhere A360 but the client will consider other tools , providing a sufficient level of experience and knowledge of Automation Anywhere (A360 preferred)
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail, where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design
principles and conventions.
- Configuring new automation processes using core work-flow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part
of a structured change control process
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases Tasks (what does the role do on a day-to-day basis).
- Mentoring colleagues by providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with vendors on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the vendor community
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified
project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and
providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT
- Support other departments as required within the confines of the RPA Developer role.
- Undertake any additional reasonable duties as required by the Firm.
- A track record in the successful delivery and support of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or other configuration/scripting type technology.
- Understanding of work flow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a work-flow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the automation product.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.