Join a global banking leader as their new Regulatory Reporting Manager. Reporting to the Head of Reg, this exciting new role will suit someone either at regulatory manager level, or someone who has several years experience in a regulatory accounting environment, ready to take a step up into manager level.
There is a strong remuneration and benefits package on offer with this role, along with progression and a friendly environment to work in. This position is based out of our clients Dublin South office location, offering a 50% WFH model.
See responsibilities below please:
- You will be delivering good quality financial, accountancy and additional accounting information required by all Governmental Bodies
IT solutions & implementations roll out
Weekly and daily financial accounting control environment
Prep & reporting of various additional or ad-hoc reporting requirements to the Local Authorities
Ensure procedures and processes that improve the overall performance of the area are updated and implemented.
Requirments for this role:
- Central Bank regulatory requirements
- Strong Irish GAAP & IFRS understanding
- Knowlegde of corporate banking
- Good understanding of financial & operational risk controls
- Qualified ACCA/ACA accountant is preferred, not necessary for this role
Please apply direct to this advert for further information on this exciting new opportunity.