Pharmaceutical Sector | VAT Accountant | 11-Month Contract
Our client is a major investor in the Irish economy and they have built out a 1st class finance team. With an office in Dublin City this role will offer a hybrid (2 days in office) role with an excellent culture and work life balance (Zero overtime).
The role an initial 11 month contract with is very common for U.S. Multinational's with the option of extension and permanency.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Understanding of the VAT processes, returns and related journals to ensure VAT position is accurately stated within the US GAAP General Ledger.
- Responsible for the monthly US GAAP financial reporting of VAT.
- Prepare and attend balance sheet reviews
- Complete all PBC items required for internal and external audits, deal with any follow up queries.
- Assist the Indirect Tax team with any accounting queries that may arise from a Tax Audit.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CPA (0-3 years PQE)
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Strong technical accountant
- Proficient in Excel and Office suite
- Independent and attention to detail.