Our client is a medium sized technology company, with a role focused on a certain project. Ideally an experienced accountant would suit the brief, with plenty of autonomy and ability to work remotely.
- Help with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date accounting records, including journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and other relevant accounting standards
- Liaise with external auditors during annual audits
- Collaborate with other teams within the finance function to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and other duties as directed
- Completion of tax returns and filings
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA etc)
- At least 3 years of experience in financial accounting, ideally in a multi-national group
- Strong technical accounting skills with a thorough understanding of IFRS
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Practice ideal.