Phoenix Search has partnered with a top tier investment bank looking for an VP - Principal Auditor Treasury & Liquidity Risk.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead and take responsibility for execution of day-to-day operational audit work and contribute to the delivery of audits related to liquidity risk management, capital management, interest rate risk in banking book and Treasury Markets and Investments.
- Planning audits, documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identifying risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks; attend meetings with internal stakeholders as required.
- Drafting high quality audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking, validate the closure of issues and approve closure of important issues.
Your skills and experience:
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work (Accounting qualification such as Association of Chartered Accountants or Certified Public Accountant would be beneficial).
- Financial Services experience as an auditor or strong understanding of audit processes from prior roles in a second line risk function.
- Strong exposure across Asset Liability Management (ALM) activities (IRRBB, capital, Treasury markets) or Liquidity Risk Management practices (e.g., stress testing); A strong knowledge of the key regulatory reports such as Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Funding Stable Ratio (NSFR).