This is a senior role within one of the firms fastest growing and most successful Practices. The successful candidate will lead a fully integrated professional services firm that provides accounting, audit, tax compliance and planning, financial planning, and a range of business support and consultancy services to an established client portfolio.
This person will help guide clients in achieving their maximum business potential and play your part in supporting regional business development and employment. You will be helping business owners and managers to make the decisions that will drive their business forward.
This position will ideally suit a proactive, energetic self-starter with the ability to manage, guide, and develop a diverse portfolio of clients, and a dedicated highly skilled team. The successful candidate will benefit from strong mentorship from current partners & senior leadership within the firm.
* A professional accountancy qualification (ACA/CPA/ACCA).
* At least 5 years' post-qualification experience in Practice.
* Strong knowledge of taxation across all tax heads.
* Excellent management skills.
* Excellent commercial and interpersonal skills.
* Direct client-facing experience.
* Demonstrated expertise in the successful completion of compliance and consultancy assignments.
Back to job search
Partner - Top 10 Firm
12 months ago