Part Qualified Accountant - Dublin City Centre
Our client, a top 20 practice is looking for a strong part-qualified accountant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong communicator to further develop their career.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a successful practice in a diverse and varied role where career progression is encouraged.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Intercompany accounting
- Group month/year end reporting
- Audit pack for the year
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience within an Accounting & Finance role
- Familiarity with Excel
- Strong communicator, with an ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team