We have a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal 2+ PQE to join our Tech client as a Paralegal.
This role will be part of the EMEA legal team where you will work on a wide range of issues across a wider global legal team. The successful candidate will support commercial and transactional activities, help drive compliance, and assist with litigation and dispute resolution.
- Collaboration and advisory with business teams and other support functions on a wide range of legal issues.
- Correlate with corporate legal speciality teams to ensure a consistent and appropriate approach to those speciality areas that are acquired in EMEA.
- Support key stakeholders in contracting with customers, suppliers and other third parties.
- Assist with the development of strategies for contracting with customers, suppliers and other third parties that maximize contractual benefits and minimize risk.
- Responsible for compliance and providing legal support to all functions.
- 2+ years of experience as a paralegal in a law firm and/or commercial organisation on global matters and transactions.
- Having a legal qualification would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- Fluent English language skills are essential. German language skills would be an advantage.
- Fully conversant with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and balance competing and conflicting priorities.
- Proven experience working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Competitive compensation package including Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world-recognized international environment.
- Access to internal and external training, coaching and certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Yearly salary review.