We are partnering with a leading Global Aircraft leasing group based in Dublin that is currently growing its Transaction team within its Dublin Office.
This role will work closely with the Senior Transaction Associate and would suit someone who has 1-2 years of experience working in a corporate environment, previous experience drafting and reviewing legal documents would be preferable.
- Assisting transaction solicitors in managing transactions through the documentation phase to closure.
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed to meet deadlines and in line with guidelines.
- Assisting with the preparation of ancillary documentation.
- Communicate with and manage input from technical, credit, finance, and commercial departments during the DD process of trading transactions.
- Liaising where necessary with airlines, banks, aircraft buyers and sellers, manufacturers, and maintenance providers.
- Liaising with external legal counsel in all relevant jurisdictions.
- Ad-hoc & administrative support where needed.
- Relevant degree or 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in drafting and/or reviewing legal documents (preferable).
- Commercial acumen and good attention to detail.
- Good people skills and relationship-building skills.