Phoenix have partnered with a growing practice to find an Office Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will of had at least 3 years experience within a similar role.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to firm Partners, including report preparation, correspondence, meeting preparation, insurance renewal, GDPR compliance, and recruitment.
- Manage general office services and facilities, such as phone systems, office cleaners, and office equipment.
- Act as the point of contact for general office and facility-related matters.
- Assist in organising employee events, training sessions, and new employee onboarding, as well as handling processes for departing employees.
- Represent the company at recruitment fairs.
- Oversee the firm's IT infrastructure, software, and hardware systems, including contract renewals and mobile phone contracts.
- Ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations, including organising annual staff AML training and conducting compliance reviews.
- Need a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role within a fast-paced financial organisation.
- Proficient in working independently or collaboratively within a team, showing initiative and self-drive.
- Critical attributes include keen attention to detail and adept multitasking abilities.
- Essential qualifications comprise strong interpersonal and communication skills, encompassing written and verbal proficiency.
- Desired traits encompass a composed and resilient demeanor along with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including a minimum intermediate skill level in Excel.