We are a leading specialist search firm with offices now in Dublin, Limerick, and London. From all three
of our offices, we conduct local and international assignments for functional and senior leadership
positions across the following core pillars - Accounting, Tax, Corporate Finance, Audit and Risk, Legal,
Financial Services, and Technology Sales.
We partner with the most exciting start-ups all the way through the largest global brands to help grow
their businesses both nationally and internationally.
What makes us unique?
Well, it's our people and our approach. From day one, we have hired the best talent to represent both
Phoenix and our clients in the market.
Most of our team are professionally qualified having previously worked as qualified Accounting, Tax and
Legal professionals, including in top tier firms such as PwC, Grant Thornton, A&L Goodbody and Maples.
In less than 3 years, we have grown to 20+ employees, opened 3 offices nationally and internationally
and we have exciting growth plans for the coming years.
Due to our continued growth, Phoenix is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive. This
permanent Limerick-based position will suit a creative, experienced person, who enjoys working on
marketing activities within a fast-paced and progressive work environment.
This role involves working across web, social, email, SEO, and events. You will be self-motivated with
experience and skills in reporting and analytics, web & social media content management, graphic design
management, writing and editing for email, and event management.
● Ownership of the Phoenix brand’s social media channels- content calendar, content creation, analysis
● Awareness and a good understanding of media to ensure creativity is applicable across the
● Development and management of all email marketing and social media calendar schedules,
campaigns and strategies.
● Ability to generate creative ideas to engage audiences and potential clients and candidates to help
● Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms
including LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram.
● Deliver research analytics and insights on all SEO campaigns, ensure all content produced meets the
SEO best practices.
● Recommendations on key web metrics for improvement and change.
● Coordinate and issue weekly series of targeted email communications and report on the
performance of the same.
● Have a track record in the creation of Growth Hacking or initiated to drive brand awareness in a
● Request content from the business which is known to be searched for and required by new, existing
and potential target market
● Coordinate all internal and external events, including pre and post-event activities along with
post-event learnings and insights.
● Third level qualification in marketing, social media, digital media, or a related field
● At least 3 years experience in a digital marketing role or similar.
● An organised individual with the ability to manage a diverse workload.
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
● Demonstrable analytical and reporting skills and ability.
● Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
● Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
● Familiarity with digital marketing mediums and ability to bring innovative solutions to business
issues & requirements.
● Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience.
● Comfortable working in a fast-moving, deadline-focused environment.
● Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to
capture their attention
● Experience in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
● Creative, artistic and excellent idea generation ability.