Phoenix UK are working with a global and dedicated investment banking client
serving the TMT sector. They are looking for numerous associates to support a
rapidly expanding pipeline of M&A advisory opportunities with tier 1 clients.
Working closely with the Partner you will be an integral part of the team gaining
ownership of transactions fast.
● Execution of transactions, including M&A and Corporate Finance;
manage key working streams of transactions in a flawless and
● Coordinate project deliverables and due diligence processes with
● Build, maintain and upgrade financial models and provide valuation
● Present to senior stakeholders, internally and externally;
The successful candidate will have:
● Strong educational background in a quantitative field;
● Demonstrable M&A and corporate finance experience within the TMT
● Track record of working and closing both mid-market, sell-side and
● Knowledge and interest of the broader technology sector;
● Strong communication and stakeholder management skills;