Management Accountant - Entertainment Industry
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have full responsibility & ownership for the month-end process of significant P&L areas of our business including Cost of Sales & Other Expenses.
The company are scaling up are this role will play a key part in testing and designing financial reporting systems and process.
- Full responsibility & ownership of month-end process including journals for
significant P&L areas including revenue, cost of sales, and other expenses.
- Understand and drive commercial performance by identifying, owning and developing the commercial KPI's and related dashboards and reports.
- Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts for two entities prepared under US GAAP.
- Drive the Finance Transformation journey, with the ability to step back and analyse the process with a view to driving efficiency's.
- Identification, planning and execution of internal projects to drive change and improvements in the area of responsibility.
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant or equivalent
- 2 years pqe experience
- US GAAP and IFRS reporting experience
- PCAOB experience is an advantage
- Experience using Netsuite is essential and Quickbooks is desirable