My client is a mid-tier law firm looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their litigation department. Their litigation and Dispute Resolution Department is highly experienced in cases initiated before all Courts in Ireland. In particular, they regularly advise in complex High Court and Commercial Court actions on behalf of domestic and international clients.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- PA Support to the Team
- File management including scanning, filing, archiving etc.
- Managing ongoing AML requirements for all clients in the Department
- Audio typing of correspondence and documents from digital dictation
- Creating, amending and formatting documents
- Preparing Bills of Costs and Invoicing
- Preparing Court Documentation, Booklets etc.
- Ensuring accurate and timely use of Keyhouse to facilitate matter opening, maintenance, closure and archiving
- Maintaining up to date client records in Keyhouse, and Outlook contacts, including client contact details, client specific requests in relation to billing, details of other parties etc.
- Going beyond what is necessarily called for, anticipating and preparing for a specific opportunity or problem that is not obvious to others
- General office duties to include reception cover and telephone duties and any ad hoc duties that may arise
- Liaising with clients
- Diary Management
- 1+ years as a Legal Secretary in Litigation.
- Excellent communicator, pro-active thinker and problem solver
- A high level of discretion and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential data
- Ability to manage a high volume and fast-moving workload
- Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong team player
- Working knowledge of Keyhouse is desired but not essential
- Strong communication skills and a good phone manner and attention to detail
- Maintain excellent relationships with third parties
The Benefits : Pension, Performance Bonus, Travel Tax Incentive Scheme, Bike to Work Initiative, Annual Salary Review, Death in Service Scheme and more.