Our client a Top 20 Law firm in Dublin are currently seeking an experience Legal Secretary with previous Commercial Property experience to join their team.
Previously commercial property experience is an essential part of this role.
- To produce high quality documentation from tapes and hand-written drafts as required.
- To organise the content and distribution of client documentation.
- To manage and update fee earners' calendars and diaries promptly and efficiently.
- To liaise with internal and external clients as necessary.
- To assist with practical arrangements in relation to meetings and conference.
- To maintain client contact details.
- To produce client invoices (monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- To ensure that documents are filed regularly and accurately on a daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as being highly organised & excellent communication skills.
- At least a year in a similar role - commercial property experience is essential.
- Ability to manage large volumes of work.