PHOENIX UK | LEGAL RECRUITMENT DIVISION
**Hiring** | Recruitment Consultant to Director Level
We are delighted to announce that due to Phoenix's continued success and growth, we are seeking ambitious, personable, high-achieving consultants to play a key role in the development & scaling of our London-based UK Legal Division.
Live opportunities from Recruitment Consultant to
We are interested in speaking with:
- Legal recruiters - from 6 months+ experience to Director level
- Recruitment consultants interested in a move into legal recruitment
- Legal professionals seeking a career change into recruitment
What Phoenix Offers You:
- Access to a portfolio of Top Tier UK Clients across practice and in-house
- Competitive package & uncapped earning potential plus no thresholds
- Work closely with C-suite level and qualified solicitors including a "Big 5" / Global Law Firm experienced lawyer
- Enjoy a rewarding, long-term career with Ireland's fastest growing recruitment brand which has ambitious UK and global growth plans which are already underway!
- Access to our renowned Phoenix L&D Programme
- Access to LinkedIn Recruiter Package as standard
- Apple Laptop & Accessories
- Additional 1 Day Birthday Annual Leave
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Company Events e.g. team activity days, regular social events and team/company trips - e.g. NYC / Skiing in Europe
- Access to the best Technology Tools
- We are a leading specialist search/recruitment firm with offices in Ireland ( Dublin & Limerick) and London with ongoing global expansion plans.
- From our offices, we conduct local and international assignments for functional and senior leadership positions our core pillars focus-areas: Financial Services, Tech/Fintech, Professional Service, and Corporate Finance Advisory.
- We partner with the most exciting start-ups all the way through the largest global brands to help grow their businesses globally. https://www.phoenixsearch.com/
What makes us unique?
- Well, it's our people and our approach. From day one, we have hired the best talent to represent both Phoenix and our clients in the market. Our senior management team are professionally qualified Accounting, Tax and Legal professionals previously or have worked in a global advisory setting and/or their respective specialist sector.
- In just over 3 years we have grown to 30+ employees with plans for 50+ by Y/E, opened 3 offices nationally and internationally, with have exciting active ongoing global growth plans.