About the role:
- Liaising with clients and Partners in relation to matters.
- Managing conveyancing on behalf of clients.
- Preparation of legal documentation.
- Processing documentation mark-ups.
- Responding to correspondence and queries as they arise.
- Preparation of document bible post completion.
- File management.
- Experience working as a Legal Executive in a Property Team of a Law Firm.
- Work well on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have advanced MS Office skills.
- You are an effective communicator with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Experience working on new housing developments would be an advantage.