**London | Legal Director - Tax | Excellent Remuneration**
This is your opportunity to become an integral member of a global Tax Group, and to assist on high profile and pathfinding transactions internationally. You will work with our global team to drive change, open new opportunities and accelerate growth for both our clients and our people.
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Director to join our client's global Tax Group, to be based in London.
The team works work with multinational companies addressing the complex challenges of international commerce and business operations as well as managing and resolving tax disputes.
Our global Tax Group assists clients in structuring a wide range of transactions, from private equity deals to corporate acquisitions and disposals. We provide these international tax services while at the same time offering clients the benefits of the attorney-client and work-product privileges.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to draw upon the experience of colleagues in numerous areas of law, including intellectual property and technology, corporate and finance, real estate, employment and employee benefits.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of our highly regarded global team, candidates will enjoy a broad diet of work that will cover our core services including;
- International tax and cross border planning
- Transfer pricing
- Mergers, acquisitions, demergers and floatations
- Employment tax
- Real estate tax
- Tax litigation
- Have a professional qualification in tax, accountancy or law
- Have experience working in a professional tax environment
- Possess strong technical skills, with an international awareness and focus to their work;
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent academic record and the ability to manage more junior team members;
- Be able to create and deliver sustainable, high quality client service whilst also considering client's wider business objectives; and
- Be keen to get involved in business development and help drive the Irish practice forward.