As the Legal Counsel, you will support the company's business handling commercial and transactional activities, reporting directly to the Legal Director, EMEA
The Role 🚀
The appointee will coordinate with corporate legal speciality teams to ensure that a consistent and appropriate approach to those speciality areas is adopted in EMEA.
You will advise key stakeholders on contracting with customers, suppliers and other third parties, including drafting, review and analysis of contractual terms.
*A full job spec is available*
About You 🚀
- Qualified to practice in Ireland or another EU jurisdiction.
- 4+ years PQE advising multi-national organisations on complex global matters and transactions.
- A strong private practice background would be preferable also
What's on Offer 🚀
- Excellent remuneration
- Strong Bonus Potential
- Amazing culture and company working on cutting edge technology
- Many charitable initiatives
- Excellent Benefits