As the EMEA Legal Counsel you will provide support for the Vice President, General Counsel - EMEA and the EMEA legal team, across both the S&PS and AS&UX business segments in the region. Your role is to lead commercial and transactional activities, compliance, litigation and dispute resolution, real estate, employment, corporate, M&A and a diverse range of other legal matters.
- Advise and collaborate with business teams in order to support functions on a wide range of legal issues, to including litigation and dispute resolution, employment, real estate and corporate.
- Coordinate with corporate legal speciality teams to maintain a consistent and appropriate approach to those speciality areas is adopted in EMEA.
- Advise key stakeholders on contracting with customers, suppliers and other third parties, including drafting, review and analysis of contractual terms.
- Develop strategies for contracting with customers, suppliers and other third parties that maximise contractual benefits and minimise risk.
- Provide legal support to all functions and businesses and contribute to best practices
- Qualified Solicitor in Ireland or another EU jurisdiction
- 2-3 PQE with strong tech contract experience
- Fluent German extremely advantageous