Legal Counsel - EMEA
My client is an automotive technology company looking for a Legal Counsel to join their global headquarters in Dublin and report to the EMEA General Counsel who is also in Dublin. You will work on a wide range of issues across the EMEA region, as part of a closely-linked global legal team. You will lead and support commercial and transactional activities, drive compliance, manage litigation and dispute resolution as well as support a diverse range of other legal matters including employment, real estate, corporate and M&A. You will gain exposure to all of their key product pillars that are solving mobility's toughest challenges.
You will regularly work as an integral part of cross-functional teams with colleagues across the globe and across the entire business including, engineering, security, sales, product, procurement, HR, finance and tax.
- Advise key stakeholders on contracting with customers, suppliers and other third parties, including drafting, review and analysis of contractual terms.
- Develop strategies for contracting with customers, suppliers and other third parties that maximise contractual benefits and minimise risk.
- Analyse and resolve warranty, pricing and other disputes with customers, suppliers and other third parties.
- Advise and collaborate with business teams and other support functions on a wide range of legal issues, including litigation and dispute resolution, employment, real estate and corporate.
- Coordinate with corporate legal speciality teams to ensure that a consistent and appropriate approach to those speciality areas is adopted in EMEA.
- As a member of the global Legal and Compliance organisation, provide legal support to all functions and businesses, contribute to best practices, training and support a one approach to diverse topics and policies such as anti-bribery laws, fair competition and whistleblowing.
- 1-2+ years of experience as an attorney advising multi-national organizations on complex global matters and transactions.
- Qualified to practice as an attorney in Ireland, another EU jurisdiction or the UK.
- Experience within Private Practice would be desirable.
- Fluent German language skills would be an advantage.
Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world-recognized international environment.
- Access to internal and external training, coaching and certifications.