Legal Counsel - Dublin/Shannon
My client is a leading provider of corporate services to a variety of international clients and requires a legal counsel to work alongside their legal and compliance team on a wide range of legal matters to ensure that in-house legal affairs and the legal affairs of its wide range of corporate clients are appropriately managed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Review of client transaction documents.
- Preparing transaction summaries and if needed transaction minutes relating to clients across various industry sectors including aviation, real estate or other financing, pharmaceutical and more.
- Provide assistance or guidance on corporate and commercial law queries arising.
- Liaise with external counsel or clients where deemed appropriate.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- If required, assist with compliance matters including maintenance of anti-money laundering files, insurance, FATCA/CRS, GDPR and other group compliance reporting.
- Business-oriented approach to problem-solving, tempered by an appreciation for legal complexity and risk.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent drafting and communications skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Collaborative and proactive nature as part of the internal team and with clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload, manage simultaneous tasks, and meet deadlines within a changing fast-paced environment.
- Solicitor NQ - 3 PQE with relevant legal experience gained in the areas of corporate, capital markets and/or commercial others will be considered if having necessary skills or experience.
- Experience of preparing bespoke board minutes and resolutions.