We are delighted to be working alongside Ireland's leading and fastest-growing loans service providers and asset managers as they seek to add Legal Counsel to their Dublin office.
This role will provide legal support for supplier contracts and support the residential and commercial teams.
- Drafting and negotiation of complex contract agreements with clients & third parties.
- Take control of the commercial contracts process, balancing mitigating risk and best business outcomes.
- Work alongside Senior Legal Counsel reviewing transactional contracts and agreements pertaining to the onboarding of loans
- Review existing contract templates ensuring compliance
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in a manner compliant with all policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Complete all relevant legal documentation relating to Mortgage court cases.
- 1-5 years PQE as a qualified solicitor
- Previous experience with commercial contracts (essential) and litigation
- Mortgage legislation and industry requirements knowledge that may impact across the industry
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Hybrid working
Please only apply for this role if you have relevant experience. Those without relevant experience will not be considered.