Junior Cloud Automation Engineer
Remote (within Ireland)
Do you want the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing SaaS companies??
Of course you do 😉
My client is building intelligent, cloud-based software solutions for the Life Sciences and Pharma Industries.
Their revolutionary, purpose-built, E-Validation software is used by some of the biggest companies in the world - And you can have a direct impact on their product, along with their journey too!
It's the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work in a collaborative environment, have an input that really matters and progress your career to the next level!
For this role in particular, you will be an integral part of building out the next generation of my client's powerful platform - So it's a really exciting time to join! 😊
What your day-to-day will involve:
- Engineering & Automating solutions for security, reliability and scale.
- Migrating the application from Monolithic to Cloud-Native architecture.
- Applying your expert DevOps principles every day to speed up delivery.
- And more!
What you should have:
- Deployment and Support in AWS (GCP and Azure also considered)
- IaC - Ansible, Terraform or Packer
- Containers - Docker, Kubernetes, Helm etc.
- ELK, Grafana or Prometheus
- CI Tools - Azure DevOps, GitLab or Jenkins
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare + Dependents
- 25 Day's Holiday
- Remote First environment
(Only required in office once p/month for the end of Sprint cycle)