Your key responsibilities :
- Proactively execute day-to-day audit work, including audit planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Track and validate closure of internal audit issues and regulatory observations.
- Contribute to the continuous monitoring over Conduct & Supervision, periodic update of
audit able area risk assessments, and contribute to the annual audit planning process as
- Work on ad hoc projects including methodology enhancements and regulatory enquiries
Your skills and experience :
- Educated to Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification/work experience preferably in Accounting, Business & Finance, Data Analytics, or related discipline
- Experience in an internal audit role covering operations or front-to-back business processes.
Experience in operational processing, Corporate & Investment Banking (market activities and transaction banking) business lines, operational risk, compliance, or related role is advantageous
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within Group Audit and with stakeholders
- Flexible, proactive, self-sufficient with ability and willingness to work in a high-pressure environment and deliver under tight deadlines