Phoenix Search has partnered with a top tier investment bank looking for an VP - Lead Principal Auditor to join their Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) Space.
Your key responsibilities:
- Delivering day-to-day operational audit work and contributing to the delivery of audits (including risk assessment profiles and continuous monitoring) and finding validations.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant areas in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework.
- Complete all assigned audit work (e.g., planning, fieldwork, finding validations) in line with agreed budgets and documents in accordance with divisional standards, including discussing exceptions identified during fieldwork to enable drafting of high-quality impactful audit findings.
Your skills and experience:
- Knowledge of auditing standards and concepts; direct experience as an auditor or controls function.
- Understanding of risk management and control frameworks in a global banking control environment; experience covering non-financial risk topics or Operational Risk Management frameworks or Enterprise Risk Management topics preferred.
- Educated to bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience, ideally coupled with a relevant Risk or Accounting professional qualification.