- A law firm with ambitious growth plans for the future
- A high performing Commercial Litigation team, with a collegiate and supportive environment
- Truly top calibre, global and domestic client base
- Work in a positive, diverse and collaborative professional environment
- Enjoy real work life balance - it is promoted from the top down
- A firm with an exceptional reputation and a broad network
- Genuine career development opportunities for the right candidate
Yes, you read that correctly. How?
By joining my client - a progressive, dynamic global law firm who are doing things differently - as an Insurance Litigation Associate (2 - 5 Years' PQE)
- Qualified Solicitor in a relevant jurisdiction
- 2 - 5 years' PQE with experience in Insurance Litigation, preferably within property, casualty or professional indemnity disputes
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven record/ enthusiasm for effective business development
- An appetite and the aptitude to introduce new clients and revenue streams to the business.
- Client focused and collaborative with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Talented, ambitious, self-motivated and personable