Phoenix Search has partnered with a global investment banking firm who are looking for experienced Investment Banking Associates and VP's for their Healthcare team. The role presents the opportunity to immediately be a core part of a growing team. The core purpose of this role is to lead in the execution of transactions including acquisitions, disposals and management buy-outs.
The role involves significant interpersonal interaction with both clients and investors in the preparation and presentation of business plans, information memorandum and supporting financial information. There is also a business development aspect to the role, with the opportunity to develop skills both originating business and adding to the team's expertise within focused areas. We are actively seeking candidates from a variety of M&A backgrounds.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in leading M&A transactions from the start of a process to the finish
- Robust financial and analytical skill set
- Strong organisational skills, being able to effectively lead a project team
- A growth mindset - keen to develop new skills and learn about the Business Services sector
- Able to collaborate effectively within a team
- Proficient oral and written business communication skills
- A positive outlook and can-do attitude