● A venture-backed innovative global FinTech start-up revolutionizing the lending industry
and on track for unicorn status in the coming years.
● Our client provides eCommerce founders the insights and funds to accelerate their growth.
● Founded in 2020 they already have operations across Europe, London, Sydney, and New
York and have lent upwards of $100m to fast-growing e-commerce businesses across the
● Influence & have a direct impact within the business globally.
● Unrivaled career development opportunities.
● Join a highly ambitious & hugely personable team that welcomes innovative ideas.
● Fantastic learning & development opportunities, exposure to various functions of the
business with a chance to use your creativity.
● Working across different functions and cross-selling with the opportunity of potentially
setting up a Micro Office in Germany in the next 20 months with the option of relocation.
● Excellent remuneration package and benefits including Equity Shares, Pension, Full
Healthcare, Generous Commission Structure.
The Ideal Candidate:
● Entrepreneurial & ambitious mindset with a genuine interest in start-ups and eCommerce.
● Strong track record of exceeding targets in Outbound Sales as an Account Executive.
● 2+ years of experience within Sales, preferably to SMBs, preferably in the Dutch, French or
● Fluent in German & English.
● Target-driven, strong sales instincts with a track record of closing deals.
● Phenomenal verbal and written communications skills.
● Prior start-up experience is highly advantageous.
● Enthusiastic, can-do attitude with a drive to succeed both personally and professionally.
● An ownership mentality, always seeks innovative ways to improve business prospects
across the board.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Prospect & Close viable leads in the your allocated market (German)
● Help our client with the growth of the business within this territory, hit targets that align with
● Assist in setting your own targets with the guidance of the Sales VP and EU Sales Director.
● Help our client own the allocated market for financing eCommerce companies.
● Optimize the full Sales cycle process of the allocated country’s customers, from prospecting
through to closing the deal.
● Liaise closely with marketing to develop your own devices to help improve conversion rates.
● Have a thorough understanding of processes and job functions from the bottom up with the
view of tailoring them to the allocated market.