Group Tax Manager - Irish HQ'd Multinational
We are currently working with an Irish HQ'd Multinational who are seeking to add a Group Tax Manager to their Group Tax Team in Dublin.
You will have the opportunity to work the wider Tax Team while focusing on supporting the existing tax planning & strategy function. You will also provide support to M&A and financing activities, strategic group tax planning and transfer pricing related projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is currently a Tax Manager to join a large Multinational who is ideally Big 4 trained with a strong corporate tax, international tax and M&A background.
- Supporting the wider Group Tax team with M&A, financing and corporate restructuring projects.
- Assisting the wider Group Tax team and the broader business with various consultancy projects and ad-hoc advisory matters as required.
- Working with the wider Group Tax team to help establish, monitor and maintain optimal transfer pricing policies and business models.
- Liaising with corporate colleagues to assist in the preparation of corporate documentation to support transnational activity.
- Technical research, including preparing and maintaining tax analyses and technical papers to support tax filing positions.
- Supporting and overseeing tax audits conducted by various tax authorities.
- Support the wider Group Tax team in responding to requests as part of the year-end external audit process.
- Stay informed of global tax and transfer pricing developments and their impact on the Group's structure, including OECD, EU and country specific developments.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and other service providers.
- CTA qualified, ACA/ACCA is advantageous but not required.
- International tax and cross-border project management experience would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial modelling skills including strong proficiency with Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are necessary in this role where you will also work closely with local finance teams and external advisors.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface at all levels of management.