We are working with a leading Irish PLC in the manufacturing sector, who have an excellent opportunity for a Tax Manager to join their tax team.
This role will work with the Group Tax Team and reports directly to the Group Head of Tax with regular exposure to the Group's Senior Executives.
This role will be primarily remote with the need the be in the office for ad-`hoc team meetings.
- Working collaboratively with other Group functions on tax efficient cross border financing arrangements which support the Group's investment and treasury strategies.
- Design and implementation of tax efficient profit repatriation strategies.
- Effectively communicate the Group's international tax strategy and projects to Group functions.
- Work with the Groups M&A team & its advisors.
- Design and implementation of tax efficient acquisition and financing structures.
- Addressing and resolving tax risks identified during due diligence as part of the post-acquisition review process.
- Review and advice on transaction agreements.
- Supporting the design and implementation of the Group's transfer pricing policy.
- Identifying and availing of tax incentive opportunities globally.
- Big 4/ Top 6 trained.
- 3 years PQE.
- Strong international tax knowledge and understanding of the tax agenda of an Irish publicly listed group.
- Experience in IFRS tax accounting principles