**Funds - Legal Director - Leading Global Law Firm**
Our client is currently looking to recruit a bright and ambitious Senior Associate/Legal Director to join their global investment funds practice, based in London. The successful candidate will join this exciting team which advises a diverse client and sector base on all types of investment funds, from real estate funds, private equity funds and infrastructure funds to hedge funds and fund structured products.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will have a broad diet of legal work which will include reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal documentation in relation to Private Equity Funds. They will work with lawyers and with clients from around the world, advising them on their funds and corporate investments, with a particular focus on advising international institutions making investments into emerging and frontier markets.
The successful candidate with have the following experience and qualifications:
- A qualified Solicitor with experience supporting private equity investments in emerging markets and with a focus on social impact
- Ability to advise on and negotiate documentation in relation with GP removal and replacement
- Proven experience in managing multiple priorities, working to sometimes conflicting timescales in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Able to build trust and rapport to develop effective relationships, internally and externally
- Specific and extensive experience of negotiating fund and private equity investments in emerging and frontier markets for international development finance institutions and other impact investors
- Commercially astute and stays current on key legal and business news
- Excellent skills in communication, client relations, and team-working
- Drafts documents using a commercial and client focused style
- Experience in working across various legal jurisdictions and cultures.
- Excellent remuneration
- High Quality Work
- Genuine Progression
- Work-Life Balance