Our client, a global law firm, is seeking a Funds Solicitor to join their market-leading Asset Management and Funds team.
- Excellent opportunity to join a top-ranked Global Funds team
- Exposure to a global client portfolio on a range of fund structures
- Working in a firm with a truly innovative and high performing team
- Significant career progression opportunities and a bespoke L&D function
- Unrivalled remuneration and benefits package
- Hybrid working and a flexible work structure in a firm dedicated to helping their staff succeed in a way that supports their needs
- Collegiate environment with a D&I, LGBTQIA+, CSR focus
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of fund and constitutional documentation and other agreements with third parties including investment managers, fund administrators, depositories, distributors, trading and brokerage counter-parties.
- Providing advice and assistance in the formation, launch, registration, and distribution of various fund structures, including both UCITS and AIFs.
- Liaising with the Central Bank on behalf of clients, addressing queries and ensuring they are closed out, as appropriate.
- Advise clients on relevant legal queries ensuring a consistent and exemplary level of service.
- Staying up to date with relevant legal and regulatory developments to provide guidance to clients and the impact of this on their products/offerings.
- Establishing and managing effective relationships with relevant third parties including external counsel, tax advisors, auditors etc.
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on cross-functional projects as appropriate.
- Assisting with preparation for client board meetings. Attending and taking minutes, as well as assisting with any relevant post-meeting actions as appropriate.
- Promoting the firm and participating in relevant industry events and networking opportunities as required and appropriate.
- Providing input on ad hoc issues and projects as necessary.