My client is a leading Fundraising and Secondaries Advisory firm looking for a 2nd/3rd year Analyst to join their London based Advisory team.
They're very open if the person comes from M&A, Valuations, Transaction Services or any other front office role.
The ideal candidate will have a naturally high attention to detail, and eagerness to work in the Private Equity/Fundraising space.
Alongside working for one of the leading private markets advisers in Europe, this role provides a varied day-to-day schedule and comes with superb employee benefits (including 23 days holiday plus a Christmas closure).
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Supporting senior team members on all aspects of fundraising deal management
- Conducting analytics into client deal portfolio, track record, team and market opportunity
- Helping to prepare marketing materials (e.g. pitchbooks, PPMs, DDQs, case studies)
- Helping to coordinate and prioritise client fundraising roadshow planning
- Responding to investor DD questions
- Helping to address any fundraising challenges
- Preparing and maintaining fundraising tracking reports
- Preparing and coordinating delivery of investor briefing notes for clients
You'll also be heavily involved in the following:
- Attend regular client meetings/conference calls
- Significant senior client interaction during course of fundraise
- Develop strong relationships with client peers
- Develop relationships/credibility with client above peer level
Additional opportunities within the role include:
- Origination rotation with opportunity to better understand an essential aspect of the business, attend meetings with GPs and keep up to date with the European GP landscape
- Secondaries rotation with opportunity to better understand an essential area of the private equity market whilst working with a different team within the business
World-class training will be provided, get in touch directly, and I'll give you more details!