Fund Accounting Manager
Our client, a leading Global Fund Administrator, is currently looking to recruit a Fund Accounting Manager. Our client employs over 1500+ people globally, who expertly provide customisable solutions for their clients. They are recognised as a Next Gen employer by RippleMatch on its list of 100 top workplaces. Our client is a great option for any candidate looking to take the next step and progress in their career.
As a Fund Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for a team of up to 10 fund accountants. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Fund Accounting.
While located in Dublin, the role will offer a highly agile and flexible approach for candidates. Including but not limited to, a market leading work from home policy, offering huge flexibility for people based all over the country.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, both internal and external, across the wider business group
- Client-specific training provided by the Director and Managing Director of the company
- Great work-life balance opportunity
- Working within a very progressive company that continuously looks at evolving ways of working to ensure a future-focused mindset
- Excellent package and benefits
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the assigned fund accounting team operates within the clearly defined and documented control environment.
- Managing client relationships involving interaction with both the client and the relevant Fund Accounting Director to ensure consistency of service.
- Manage and develop client teams of up to 10 employees.
- Review daily and monthly NAV calculations.
- Participate in the development and presentation of fund accounting training
- Handle complex calls from clients
- Review applicable monthly, yearly, and inception-to-date performance
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years experience ideally within the Fund Administration (hedge fund) space
- AIFs experience willing to be considered
- Ideally 2-3 years at supervisory level, responsible for other fund accountants
- Qualification or Degree in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Business or similar