Our client, a well known Medical Multinational based in Galway, is looking to add a FP&A Manager to their large Finance Function.
This role will act as a business partner to key support functions and assist in managing the FP&A forecasting processes and month-end activities. Applying a broad base of financial expertise, you will have the opportunity to influence change in a dynamic and purposeful role.
- Develop & implement robust financial strategies for the business & provide insights into the financial implications of business decisions.
- Assist in Leading the Forecasting Process, AOP and Periodic Forecasts, including the annual budget & standard cost setting project -
- Take a leading part in the annual budget project & develop standard costs for all product families manufactured on-site.
- Apply forecast updates and lead the forecast process, typically quarterly, to ensure an accurate update on the site's expected annual performance.
- Champion process improvement process within Finance & across the business.
- Partner with Global Business Services teams to ensure an appropriate split of responsibilities between GBS & local Finance.
- Maintain an efficient & effective control environment for all areas of responsibility.
- Act as a Strategic Business Partner by demonstrating a keen understanding of the key value drivers of our business & develop financial processes to deliver year-over-year value creation.
- ACA qualified with 3+ years of experience leading a successful Finance team
- Excellent interpersonal skills required, with a proven ability to work & communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Finance experience in a large, fast-paced multinational environment is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of leading & developing teams and identifying & implementing process improvements.
- SAP experiences an advantage