Financial Planning & Analysis - Retail
The purpose of this role will support the financial modelling and planning used for executive decision making as the business enters into new markets and looks to expand by 60% in the next 3 years.
- Financial modelling and analysis to provide insights that link to business strategies and support the businesses strategic decisions and forecasting
- Support all financial forecasting cycles including annual budget and quarterly financial updates and reporting key operational metrics.
- Work closely with the Financial Accounting team on month/quarter end reporting and analysis of variances.
- Reporting of weekly / monthly revenue and profitability analysis by country, customer, and cohort
- Identify new opportunities for the business to pursue and work closely with the Senior FP&A team to bring it to the attention of Senior Management.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and competitors.
- Assist with ad hoc requested as they arise
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Trained in audit, advisory or consulting for a large accounting firm, big 4 a distinct advantage.
- Budget & Forecasting experience is desired.
- Ideally 1+ years pqe in a similar role
- Excellent communicator and previous experience working with stakeholders an advantage.
- Outgoing personality with an can-do attitude.