Exciting new opportunity to join a leading provider of wealth and asset management and financial services company.
Strong senior management exposure , learn a lot in a short space of time and opportunity to make an impact!
- Engage actively in development and integration of new Investment firm regime
- Work with Associate Director to strengthen and develop regulatory policies
- Keeping up to date with regulatory development and changes
- Ensure quality and assurance
- Group Financial & Statutory Accounting, Operations, Risk and Compliance , working closely with these functions
- Comply with the Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures associated with the role.
- Some regulatory reporting experience would be beneficial in a Financial Services organisation
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Must be numerically accurate with an excellent attention to detail, and strong Excel skills.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to be pro-active and work on own initiative.
- Comfortable working to deadlines.